The NBT-Series is our versatile line of tank neutralizers that ranges from residential to light commercial installations. The NBT-Series models are easily serviceable with a removable lid, which enables fast and easy inspection and maintenance. NBT-Series neutralizers are well-suited for most standard operating site conditions.
Model NBT-24P Benefits
- Designed to work with residential combination heating and air conditioning units.
- Built-in condensate pump that provides an all-in-one solution to enable safe discharge to a remote drain.
- Equipped to handle both streams of condensate with inlet port options for use with floor-mounted or wall-mounted heaters and inlet ports for air conditioning condensate.
Applications for Model NBT-24P
The Model NBT-24P is well-suited for most residential installations of high-efficiency, gas-fired appliances such as condensing boilers, furnaces, and hot water heaters rated approximately 350 MBH.
Protect the Environment
For properties with condensing appliances, a condensate neutralizer is an essential component to prevent corrosion of facilities, wastewater infrastructure, and the surrounding environment.
Many property owners upgrade to high-efficiency heating systems specifically to reduce their impact on the environment. Without neutralizing its acidic condensate, a condensing heating appliance can cause environmental and property damage, including:
- Pollution of surrounding environment and groundwater
- Destruction of wastewater infrastructure, such as sewers, pipes, and septic systems
- Erosion of floors, drains, and concrete foundations
- Corrosion of pipes in homes and other buildings
Model NBT-24P Specifications
How to Buy
JJM® condensate neutralizers can be purchased from leading Distributors of Heating and Plumbing Equipment across the United States and Canada. Visit our interactive map to find a JJM® distributor near you!
If your preferred distributor doesn’t carry JJM® yet, simply ask them to contact us so you can quickly and reliably buy JJM® condensate neutralizers for all of your condensing installations.Find a Distributor
Condensate Neutralizer Maintenance
JJM® condensate neutralizers must be routinely serviced to remain effective. Once a year, Service Technicians should inspect the neutralizer and replace the JJM® pH Power Pellets® (neutralizing media) to ensure continued protection and code compliance.
By registering a JJM® condensate neutralizer, the neutralizer will be under warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for one year. The warranty does not cover the issues that result from misuse, improper installation, and/or failure to replace the pH Power Pellets® as instructed.
Leading installers can help solve America’s emerging acidic condensate problem by installing a JJM® condensate neutralizer with every high-efficiency, gas-fired appliance. Learn more about our industry-leading products.