Jump To Product
Get pumped about this innovative condensate neutralizer solution that’s designed with a built-in condensate pump. It’s an all-in-one solution to enable safe discharge to a remote drain, and it is rated up to 3 GPH condensate (400 MBH).
NBT-400P Download Center
The NBT-Series is our versatile line of tank, floor mounted neutralizers that ranges from residential to light commercial installations. The NBT-Series models are easily serviceable with a removable lid, which enables fast and easy inspection and maintenance. NBT-Series neutralizers are well-suited for most standard operating site conditions.
- Built-in Little Giant® condensate pump provides an all-in-one solution for efficient neutralization and disposal to a remote drain.
- Features a removeable tray which ensures quick and easy replacement of the pH Power Pellets® media without disconnecting any fittings.
- Designed to handle both acidic condensate and (non-acidic) air conditioning condensate.
The Model NBT-400P is well-suited for most residential installations of high-efficiency, gas-fired appliances such as condensing boilers, furnaces, and hot water heaters rated approximately 400 MBH.
For properties with condensing appliances, a condensate neutralizer is an essential component to prevent corrosion of facilities, wastewater infrastructure, and the surrounding environment.
Many property owners upgrade to high-efficiency heating systems specifically to reduce their impact on the environment. Without neutralizing its acidic condensate, a condensing heating appliance can cause environmental and property damage, including:
- Pollution of surrounding environment and groundwater
- Destruction of wastewater infrastructure, such as sewers, pipes, and septic systems
- Erosion of floors, drains, and concrete foundations
- Corrosion of pipes in homes and other buildings
Model NBT-400P Specifications
JJM® condensate neutralizers must be routinely serviced to remain effective. Once a year, Service Technicians should inspect the neutralizer and replace the JJM® pH Power Pellets® (neutralizing media) to ensure continued protection and code compliance.
When you register a JJM® condensate neutralizer, the neutralizer will be under warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for one year. The warranty does not cover the issues that result from misuse, improper installation, and/or failure to replace the pH Power Pellets® as instructed.